Last Updated on by
Thank you for your support in purchasing something from the Tahoe Trail Guide store! The items listed here are unique creations and, although I don’t actually manufacture the end products, the artwork, writing, and design is 100% mine.
For the time being I’ve had to list each item separately. You can order multiple quantities of the same item easy enough. However, if you want to order different items such as a Hike Lake Tahoe sticker and a Color the Tahoe Rim Trail coloring book, you’ll have to buy them in separate transactions. I’m still working on building an actual shopping cart option, so for now I’ll combine shipping whenever possible. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Each of the Lake Tahoe stickers are 5 x 3.3″ in size and feature a UV laminate that makes them more durable and scuff resistant. They are $3 apiece (+$.99 shipping). These stickers are manufactured by StickerGiant.
Click on the Hike Lake Tahoe and/or XC Ski Lake Tahoe images below to purchase either of the stickers through PayPal.
Color the Tahoe Rim Trail (a coloring book)
Color the Tahoe Rim Trail is a coloring book that features 79 illustrations to color. Whether you’ve already visited some of the incredible sites along the Tahoe Rim Trail or are hoping to one day hike the entire length of it, Color the Tahoe Rim Trail will take you on the 165+ mile journey around Lake Tahoe.
For more information about Color the Tahoe Rim Trail such as a flip-thru video of the book and bonus material, see the Wilderness Activity Books page.
Sample Illustrations of Color the Tahoe Rim Trail
Color the Tahoe Rim Trail Book Specs
- 160 pages (includes a map showing where each illustration originated and 79 single-sided coloring pages)
- 8.5 x 11″ trim size
- Perfect paperback
- ISBN: 978-0-9834036-5-4
- Published November 2016
- Printed by Amazon’s CreateSpace
- $9.99 per book + shipping
- Contact me to inquire about wholesale prices if you are a retailer
- Please note that I only ship to US States and Territories. Currently, the only international option for ordering Wilderness Activity Books is through Amazon.com’s European site.
- Also note that the “Buy Now” button directly below will enable you to purchase Color the Tahoe Rim Trail via PayPal, while the purchase option on the sidebar is directly from Amazon.com
MEGA ’99: Adventures of an Appalachian Trail Thru-Hiker (an illustrated memoir)
MEGA ’99: Adventures of an Appalachian Trail Thru-Hiker is an illustrated memoir about my experience thru-hiking the Appalachian Trail in 1999 beginning in Maine on July 1 and ending in Georgia on December 14. MEGA ’99 is more appropriate for readers ages 16 and up. The book is 172 pages and includes over 160 black and white illustrations (based on photographs I took while hiking the Appalachian Trial).
Sample Pages of MEGA ’99: Adventures of an Appalachian Trail Thru-Hiker
MEGA’99: Adventures of an Appalachian Trail Thru-Hiker Book Specs
- 172 pages (includes 160+ pen illustrations)
- 9 x 9″ trim size
- Perfect paperback
- ISBN: 978-0-9834036-6-1
- Published November 2011
- Printed by Wallace Carlson Printing
- $14.99 per book + shipping
- Contact Jared to inquire about wholesale prices if you are a retailer
- Please note that I only ship to US States and Territories.
Tahoe Swag is my collection of informational and inspirational imagery based on Lake Tahoe and the surrounding Sierra Nevada Mountains.
You can purchase Tahoe Swag at my RedBubble account, which is online marketplace for artists. The company offers a wide variety of quality products (actual products in the photos above), and their customer service is excellent. I use RedBubble for a lot of my artwork and photography because they handle the financial transactions, manufacturing, order fulfillment, and shipping of products.
Long story short, RedBubble allows me to upload a ton of artwork that I wouldn’t normally have printed up for direct sales because I don’t have the money or storage space available in which to do so. They also offer a wider variety of products that I probably wouldn’t
One of my best selling creations that you can purchase at RedBubble is my Faux Vintage Map of the Lake Tahoe Region.